People are like apples. I know I've made the comparison before, but it still stands true. Like apples, some people are sweet, some are sour and some are just plain rotten. I have had all of these kinds of people in my life at one time or another. You can usually spot the rotten ones right away, so you know what to stay away from. It's the ones that look sweet on the outside, or worse yet, are sweet at first, only to find out they are rotten on the inside, that are dangerous.
These are the most hurtful kind. The ones you give your trust to, your friendship to and sometimes even your heart to. When the truth is revealed, and it always is, it can be heartbreaking.
The most difficult thing about this situation, is to not allow yourself to let the bad apples ruin your feelings about ALL apples. Not all are bad or rotten. You just have to be patient, diligent and open to finding the good one. It only takes one good apple.
Keep the bad apple from ruining the bunch? Don't mind if I do...

No comments:
Post a Comment