About Me

My photo
I am a regular girl with regular thoughts and feelings. Sometimes, I want to express them. I have discovered an outlet that allows me to do just that and you've found it. Ready or not. . .welcome to the mind, heart and soul of Shannon.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pieces...



We all have lives.  Each of our lives are like puzzles.  All of the pieces fit, at one time or another.  Often times in life, new pieces are introduced to our puzzle...jobs, circumstances, relationships.  It is up to us how easy we make the assimilation of the new pieces, or whether we do at all.  We are very protective of our life, and sometimes our puzzles haven't changed in a long time, making the addition of new pieces more difficult.  Being the new piece attempting to add to someone else's already established life puzzle can be a challenge as well.  Change is hard and many people fear, and maybe even reject it.

I venture to say that it is with change that we grow.  Without changes to our puzzles, we wouldn't discover new passions, new careers, new loves...change is good.  I know that God is the one sitting at the table, working on my life puzzle, and I welcome the changes.  I strive to allow Him to put my life together with as many pieces as he sees fit...adding and taking away as He goes.

How's your attitude about your changing life puzzle?

Be a positive piece of YOUR life puzzle?  Don't mind if I do...that is, if you'll allow it.


No comments:

Post a Comment