About Me

My photo
I am a regular girl with regular thoughts and feelings. Sometimes, I want to express them. I have discovered an outlet that allows me to do just that and you've found it. Ready or not. . .welcome to the mind, heart and soul of Shannon.

Friday, August 31, 2012

It's About Time



Sometimes, we do things that we don't want to do. Sometimes, the things we know we should do are the hardest to actually do. Sometimes, doing the right thing, hurts the most.

When we do what we know is right, it pays off...all the time. When we face the hard decisions, everyone is better off in the long run...all the time.  Following through yourself, or allowing someone to do so on your behalf, will give you such a feeling of freedom (eventually)...all the time.

Do what is right. Do the things that are difficult and that you don't want to do. Face your hurt, knowing in the long run, everyone will benefit.

Today, I did.

I didn't want to. It was hard. It hurt...still does.
It will pay off. We will all be better off. I am free.

Turn my "sometimes" into "all the time"? Don't mind if I do...


No comments:

Post a Comment